Sunday, November 8, 2009

Towards Orissa

I am on my way to Orissa for almost a 4 week stay there. We had planned to build a mud-thatched hut among remote tribes and travel from one village to another. But, due to security reasons I was asked to stay in a town. Lilly and I are on our way to stay in a town, which will serve as our base as we travel from one tribe to another sharing the gospel along with our native brothers. For security reasons I cannot put up any more details, but I ask for you to pray for us. Pray for three specific things: a) for the Gospel to bear fruit and communities of faith to be born among these unreached peoples, b) for resources we need to go and then send people in the long run, c) for protection. Trusting in Him and grateful for your partnership in prayer.

To read how this started, click here.